Thinking about impending mortality is not the most ideal thing when you’re trying to sleep…
Read my full update on Kickstarter, but here’s a cheat sheet to my most frequently asked questions:
1) Don’t worry if you’re a backer who moved, everyone will be sent a backer survey later for their current address. It hasn’t been sent yet.
2) The book will be available to public for sale later in the fall.
tiny little turn ons:
- people leaning against walls with one shoulder while they talk
- catching somebody turning away smiling at a joke you made
- people who linger on a hug for just a second after you let go
- somebody glancing at your lips while you’re talking
Jesus is not a turn-on he is the way the truth and the light go 2 church and reflect on your nasty ass sins
"Brünnhilde is visited by her Valkyrie sister Waltraute", illustration to Richard Wagner’s The Ring
is it just me or do situations like this happen kind of often on this show
The one where Jackson had to explain to a guy that his male cat needed to be fixed was just…wow. The crapsack’s reasoning that, “As a man…blahblahblah.” and the look Jackson gave him was amazing.
I have no doubt you are familiar with the fan and sprinkle maneuver, students. After all, there have been numerous pamphlets published on the subject.
I think this is it.
I think this is my favorite post on tumblr.